WHAT DO WE DO?
WESTERN WASHINGTON SURF is a youth soccer organization that brings its program to our families. We build youth soccer clubs in multiple locations that have a need and demand for quality youth soccer coaching. In each location we provide girls and boys teams, additional training programs, school holiday camps and professional coaching with the focus on kids enjoying the game of soccer and developing important life skills.
WASHINGTON SURF CLUB LOCATIONS
Western Washington Surf is the go-to club in 6 different geographical locations: BELLEVUE, BOTHELL, EASTSIDE, MEDINA, PUYALLUP and SNOHOMISH.
To promote the personal development of each player and help them reach their full potential, both on and off the field with a focus on dedication, discipline, and teamwork, while nurturing a passion for the game of soccer.
We recognize that not all players’ life priorities will be soccer. As such, we make every effort for our club environment to be flexible and understanding for the multi-sport athlete. We strive to act as a platform and a tool that can assist in the development of the individual to succeed in whatever walk of life they choose.
To influence positive change in the youth soccer landscape throughout the State of Washington, by removing financial, political, and social constraints that are the barriers to the development of players.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
Western Washington Surf is dedicated to putting the best interests of players and their individual development above everything else. We are committed to embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a positive, safe and welcoming environment where all youth athletes can reach their full potential both on and off the field. As a Club we recognize and value the unique qualities and contributions of all our members and staff and hold steadfast in our commitment to welcome players, coaches and staff, without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
– Our club values are our enduring and distinctive core beliefs.
– They are our deeply held convictions that influence our attitudes and behaviors.
– These beliefs are ingrained in all we do and are shared by our entire staff; they are our way of life.
– Players First: Western Washington Surf is dedicated to putting the best interests of players and their individual development above everything else.
– Education: Developing the person not just the player is an integral part of our philosophy; we are determined to positively contribute to the personal growth of every individual.
– Giving Back: Our purpose is to make the game accessible to all by minimizing the financial burden that youth soccer clubs traditionally place on families.
– Opportunity: We are devoted to providing a pathway for players of all levels to realize their potential and achieve their goals.
– Integrity: Integrity is of paramount importance in everything that we do; being honest and transparent in the way we deliver our services is essential to fulfilling our mission.
– Raising Standards: We are committed to improving the standards of coaching, administration, and the customer experience across youth soccer by relentlessly striving to become the benchmark that all other clubs aspire to.
– Customer Experience: We respect that the satisfaction of our current and future members is critical to the performance of our organization; therefore, we are focused on a member-centric approach to offer the best possible customer experience.
– Offer each player an environment that allows them to develop according to his/her ability.
– Each player’s needs are different.
– Our staff and programs are chosen and designed to deliver quality soccer experiences at each level.
– Player development is the focus of our organization.
– Be understanding and flexible for the multi-sport athlete.
– We embrace the value of playing additional sports and the enhancements they can contribute to our players.
– Promote the development of communication, discipline, good sportsmanship, and teamwork necessary for academic achievement and good citizenship.
– Attract, develop, and retain superior coaches that will provide the leadership, player development and operational expertise.
– Provide continuing educational opportunities for our coaching staff.
– Focus on the development of physical, mental, as well as emotional fitness of its team members.
– Establish programs for players designed specifically to enhance the knowledge, appreciation, and enjoyment of soccer.
– Prepare high school aged players for competition at the collegiate level, thereby maximizing exposure to college recruiting.